Interest Meeting and Shabbat Dinner

  • dmelikt
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2006
      Don't Forget.

      This Wed. is the first interest meeting.
      12:30pm in room 1314, there will be free pizza.

      This Friday, will be the first Shabbat Dinner at Weyburn Terrace,
      Palms Building, Apt. C02. IT WILL BE A POTLUCK! So bring vegetarian
      food so we can keep it moderately kosher.

      And on the more secular side, we will be going out after dinner to
      Zanzibar in Santa Monica. No pressure, just come out afterward if you
      want.

      See you then!

      David, Ruth, and Danny