Fw: [JLSAucla] Summer Study in Israel

  • Danny Yadidsion
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      Message
      On a further note...Prof. Bayzler wanted me to notify UCLA students that there is just one $1000 scholarship remaining from the Jewish Federation of Los Angeles.  Prof. Bazyler is looking to give it to a UCLA student.  If you are interested in going, contact him ASAP (bazyler@...).  This should be an amazing program.

      Danny