Justice & the War on Terrorism 10/4

  • POLLAK - DARYA
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2004
      On Monday, October 4th at Sinai Temple (10400 Wilshire at Beverly Glen - very close to campus) at 7:00pm

      Bet Tzedek Legal Services is Sponsoring:

      "Pursuing Justice & the War on Terrorism"

      A FREE Symposium on Judaism & American Law featuring:
      Jamie Gorelick - attorney and 9/11 commissioner
      Rabbi Elliot Dorff, M.D. - Jewish ethicist
      Viet Dinh & Laurie Levenson - Law professors

      MCLE Credit available (which means there will likely be many practitioners there)

      I am planning on going. If anyone would like a ride over there stop by the student lounge at 6:30 on Monday. (If you could let me know in advance that would be great).

      Happy Sukkot!
      Darya