Israel Supreme Court Internship

  • jlsa@lawnet.ucla.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Justice Asher Grunis of the Israeli Supreme Court is looking for an intern with foreign legal education. There are currently two open positions, one for next summer and the other for the subsequent 9 months or so. Unfortunately, the position is unpaid. You can try to receive finance from various sources, as many people have managed to do in the past, or if you're lucky enough, to bear the costs yourselves; though living in Jerusalem is not extremely cheap, it is by far cheaper than here. It might be worth the price - in my biased opinion working in the Supreme Court is an unforgettable experience. Knowledge of Hebrew is an advantage, but it is certainly not required.

      Please contact me if you are interested.

      Best regards,

      Elad Peled (LL.M student)
      ep804@...