Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

  • Michael Montesa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 1999
      Don't forget! This Sunday is not only Independence Day, it's also the day
      of our July JIGG meet!

      The place and location are the same as last time: Ogikubo sta, Chuo line,
      12:30, outside the gate.

      Be there! Bring your games!

      Mike

      * To shake the iron hand of Fate
      * Or match with Destiny for beers.
      * - Rudyard Kipling, "An American"-
      *
      * warhed@...
    • ft203004@xxxxxx.xx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 1999
        >From: Michael Montesa <warhed@...>

        Are you coming after all, Mike?

        Jay
        There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

        Dave Barry, _Twenty-five Things I have Learned in Fifty Years_