Open Gaming Tomorrow Jan 2nd 2pm to 9 pm

  • blank blank
    Message 1 of 25 , Jan 1, 2009
      Last call for gamers tomorrow. There will only a handful of us already, but anyone is can come.

      Cost is 500 yen. Location is here..... http://www.castletintagel.com/index.php/en/map

      Call me if you have questions 090-4248-6751

      Matt

    • ubblegook
      Message 2 of 25 , Jan 1, 2009
        I might be able to turn up. It depends a bit on how other things work
        out tomorrow.

        /Martin

        --- In JIGG@yahoogroups.com, blank blank <meecrob111@...> wrote:

        > Last call for gamers tomorrow. There will only a handful of us
        already, but anyone is can come.

        > Cost is 500 yen. Location is here.....
        http://www.castletintagel.com/index.php/en/map

        > Call me if you have questions 090-4248-6751
        >
        > Matt

      • Goran Topic
        Message 3 of 25 , Jan 1, 2009
          On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 11:26 PM, blank blank <meecrob111@...> wrote:
          > Last call for gamers tomorrow. There will only a handful of us already, but
          > anyone is can come.
          >
          > Cost is 500 yen. Location is here.....
          > http://www.castletintagel.com/index.php/en/map
          >
          > Call me if you have questions 090-4248-6751

          euh... thinking about it. if i don't get a mail saying data is ready
          to be processed in the lab, i might decide i'd skip one more day from
          the uni... (as if it's hard to talk me into being even more lazy than
          i already am :) )

          Goran
        • jeffjg18
          Message 4 of 25 , Jan 3, 2009
            Hi all,

            Happy New Year!! Just wondering how the game day went yesterday at
            the Castle Tintagel. I wasnt able to make it due to New Year
            obligations. I am interested in knowing what others think about this
            place becoming the new boardgame location. The website looked
            interesting and it is kind of them to offer.

            Jeff