Re: [JIGG] Re: Thanks for the help

  • Timothy Feeley
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2008
      Thanks Nick,

      I'm fine with the alternating idea. - I'm just looking forward to finally being able to come!

      Tim

      Nick Drochak <ndrochak@...> wrote:
      Tim,

      Understood.  Maybe we can alternate months or something.  Some people prefer Saturday, but most don't seem to care.  I haven't had anyone else so far state a preference for Sunday though I am sure there are those that do but remain silent.

      Let's try for a Sunday next time and see how it goes.

      Best,
      Nick D