D&D on saturday the 13th

  • Robert R
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2000
      I was at Yellow submarine the other day and I got to looking at some of the
      D&D books. Feeling nostalgic I picked up a couple of the Al-qadim
      adventures. I ran a campaign based on that setting a few years ago and I
      really enjoyed it. The players really got into their roles...especially the
      merchant thief, the guy had a ledger of monthly and yearly profits with
      future predictions frequently modified by the outcome of various venture
      enterprises.

      Anway I would like to run a 1st level and adventure from the adventure book
      Cities of bone...modified slightly with material from adventures I ran
      before.

      Anyway if there are any takers let me know.

      I will run the adventure on saturday the 13th. I will meet you at Omori
      Station, central exit at 1pm. In front of the primo department store. Omori
      is on the JR keihn Tohoku. Two stops from Shinagawa.

      Later

      Robert