Holiday Gaming- Details

  • scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      A few more people have responded so looks like we may have a healthy group of 10 or so,
      but if you are thinking about coming and haven't responded don't worry, there is still
      plenty of room for more.

      My station is Nishifunabashi. It is on the Keiyo, Sobu, Musashino and Tozai lines. My
      house is about a 10 minute walk from the station. At 12:00, I will go to the station and
      meet anyone whoe needs to be meet.

      Otherwise call 090 1812 1031 and I can help you with directons. They are easy so no
      worries there.

      My address is:
      Nishi-funa 1-7-3
      Funabashi-shi
      Chiba-ken 273-0031

      Since I believe no one is coming really early, let's go ahead and set the start time at 12:00.
      I will be at the station and my housemate will be at the house to meet anyone who is
      driving.

      Also, I have a large game library so if you are worried about carrying something, check
      with me, I might just have it already. (actually there is a list of the games in my library
      posted on this site in the messages section)

      Snacks and Spirits provided, but again feel free to bring something to share but not
      necessary. Also non-alcoholic beverages not included. Sorry about that!

      There will be 3 room committed to gaming each one with tables and ample space. One
      room can hold two groups: one group of up to 6 and another group of up to 4. The next
      room can host a group of up to 6 and the last room can host two groups of up to 4 each.

      Finally, if there is any RPG interest, let me know the system you are interested in and I will
      have something prepared for a 4 hour game slot. If not, no worries!

      See you all tomorrow! And if you are free with nothing to do, just swing by! No RSVP
      necessary!

      Game on,

      Scott

      p.s. I got a Wii for Christmas and you can check that out as well! Truly amazing stuff!