Re: [JIGG] Shakey's Magic

  • Jean Snow
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
      I just want to say that even though I haven't been able to go since
      that first time (because of my schedule, it's hard for me to do
      outings on weeknights), that one time did inspire me to start playing
      again, and I managed to convince a few of my friends to start playing
      like a league (we all got a deck and 2 boosters). So thanks to all for
      giving me the Magic bug again!

      --
      Jean Snow
      http://jeansnow.net