Re: My poison (plus, the revelation of Adam!)

  • Emily Bingham
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2000
      Emily's answers to the poll:

      >1) What games (RPGs, specifically) do you like? (be as brief or verbose as
      >you want. If you're brief, maybe also a brief statement as to why you like
      >those games)

      Changeling's my favorite but where I'm from, most games are Vampire,
      including something like 3 LARPs. 1 LARP was Mage. That was interesting.

      I tried to GM Amber once but somehow hatebear took over and tried to kill
      everyone. I've been reluctant to GM ever since.

      >2) What games got you into playing RPGs?

      My first rpg was AD&D and even though the game was terrible, I stuck with
      it!

      Quote from there:

      GM: WHat are you doing
      PC: We're um...going to the docks.
      GM: You don't want to go to the docks.
      PC: Yes we do
      GM: Just don't go to the docks
      PC: But we want to!!
      GM: Ok, your god comes down and tells you not to go to the docks
      PC: My character doesn't have a god.

      etc. sigh.

      >3) What are your favorite RPG supplements? I want to know what makes you
      > >guys say "wow" (or "Hidebu", for Hokkuto no Ken fans) in the RPG field...

      I loved Changeling's Land of 8 Million Dreams supplement. Of course
      Changeling's my favorite and if I didn't like the orient, I wouldn't be
      here.

      -Emily