Mmm... newbie...

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hi everyone! I've been living in Japan for about 6 months now, and I'm
      definitely starting to go through gaming withdrawal. I'm living near
      Hiroshima, and so far I haven't been able to find any English gaming
      groups in the area. Someone pointed me here, so I figured I'd try my
      luck!

      I love all forms of gaming, from RPGs to CCGs to board games. I've
      been gaming for over 10 years now, and have lots of experience,
      especially with RPGs, as both a player and a gamemaster. I generally
      disprefer D20 games, though I'll play them if the setting and the
      story is good. Mostly I prefer story-based games, especially sci-fi
      and horror.

      If anyone knows of any gaming groups down Hiroshima way, I'd be really
      thankful if you could let me know!

      -- Jason