Re: [JIGG] Gaming on Thursday

  • Trent Magnus
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
      One thing I really love about my teaching job is that I get all national holidays off! I'm in, so just tell me what time and where, and I will be there. I will also bring my copy of Munchkins! I have both expansion packs as well.

      John E
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
        I'd like to come along as that's my day off as well. I can bring along
        several cheapass games :) Just tell me when and where.

        Service.

      • minatoman38
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
          We can play at my apartment in Shinagawa. And we'll meet around 1:00.

          I will email directions although I think Trent already knows the way.
          If there are any problems then either I can meet you at the station
          or you can call me.

          Robert