Boardgame Night at Shakey's Friday the 10th

  • minatoman38
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      Andrew mentioned this in another thread.

      Who is up for it?

      I am a maybe. I might have a night out with co-workers that week and
      I'm not allowed out twice a week.

      Andrew mentioned giving minis a break which is fine with me. I'm really
      keen on playing Betrayal at House on a Hill if someone has it (The one
      I was trying to buy fell through). I'm up for anything
      though...assuming I can make it.

      Robert
    • scott
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
        I have Betrayal... and was planning on bringing it to KevCon for a fun
        late night game if there was to be such a thing. Betrayal is great
        spooky fun if you are looking for something between a B-Movie
        roleplaying game and a loosely functional board game. Use the advice
        at the beginning of almost all roleplaying books to not play to win but
        to have a good time. (Have played it once with a group of strategy
        heads and they managed to serial kill all the fun out of it!)