Loot

  • warhed@xxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2000
      What would a trip home be without LOOT. So far I've picked up a big pile of Fading Suns stuff (I smell a mini campaign brewing), a wargame that none of you would be interested in, a miniatures game by Game$ Work$hop (yes James, I know, I know...) and I'll be going out on another foray soon. More Deadlands stuff and some Napoleonics minis too. I also got the deluxe collectors edition of Risk for Xmas. Metal figs...too cool.

      Found some old games too I'm bringing back. Top of this list is Dark Tower. If you know what I'm talking about you'll be excited because mine still works! I've got some other stuff for a few lucky people too.

      Anyway, I'll post a full report on what's new later on. Suffice to say there's a lot and I want it all!

      Mike