Twilight Imperium 3E

  • cs_hargraves
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      Hi all,

      While looking over the Fantasy Flight Games website I downloaded and
      looked at the rules for the soon to be released (Dec/Jan) Twilight
      Imperium (3rd Ed). Now I'm drooling and hanging out for this game big
      time. If anyone else in the Tokyo area would be interested in playing
      (potentially on a semi-regular basis) I'd be happy to host a game or
      two (in Ebara on the Meguro line) just as soon as I have it (which
      will be as soon as I see it in Yellow Sub). Anyone interested can let
      me know.

      Any keen wargaming boardgamers who feel like controlling the galaxy
      should check out the rules at the website (which is the company name
      followed by a .com)

      Craig