Re: Merry JIGG-mas..

  • Nagochan@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 1999
      Hello Mike, this is Yuji.

      >Please post your directions again. If we have to catch a bus from the
      >station, perhaps arranging for everyone to meet there would be a good idea.

      Well, that's why I arranged to see all of you in front of the East Ticket
      Gate (downstair) of Ogikubo Station at 12:30. We'll leave there to the
      place sometimes between 12:45 and 12:50 to take a bus.

      If you will be late, you must go to the North Exit from the ticket gate,
      then take ANY BUS from line 0 or 1 to go to OGIKUBO KEISATSUSHOMAE.

      Also, from the bus stop OGIKUBO KEISATSUSHOMAE, read the attached
      map and follow the path. It's simple from the bus stop.

      Yuji : Nagochan@...
    • micand@xxx.xxx.xx.xx
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 1999
        Michael Montesa wrote:

        > Then Andrew wrote:
        > >Isn't this the place we went to in the summer, when we ended up
        > >occupying two rooms?
        >
        > No, we walked to that place from the station.

        OK. It just looks like a similar location on the map.

        A.W.