File - You May Get Published!

  • JIGG@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 1, 2004
      The JIGG Yahoo Group is an online version of the JIGG Homepage. Messages sent here may end up published in the pages of Japan`s International Gamers` Guild
      Magazine: http://www009.upp.so-net.ne.jp/englishschool/hisgamingopeningpage.html

      We welcome messages/letters/articles covering any aspect of Games or a game related news story. Please note that the webmasters for JIGG) exercise editorial control over what is published and that messages may be shortened for publication at JIGGs homepage. Inappropriate messages in the Yahoo group here will be removed.

      Kevin Burns
    • JIGG@yahoogroups.com