11/7th in Shinjuku

  • Nagochan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 1999
      Hello guys, this is Yuji.

      Will anyone be in Ban-Yu Inryoku meeting that I let you know last
      time on this Sunday? I'll be there with my Talisman box to strike
      it to some gainin gamers there. So if you'll come, there'll be at
      least one hobby game. Also, I'll bring the flyer of our next meeting.
      It's a good chance to meet more gaijin gamers, so if you'll be free
      on Sunday, come to Shinjuku Post Office bldg. It'll be on the 9F of
      that large post office building. Yes, it's the BIG post office near
      Yodobashi and Yellow Sub.

      Yuji:
      Nagochan@...
    • Jeff Lewis
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 1999
        Will be there.
        Bringing Napoleons Crown and a dictionary!

        And in Odawara on the 13th

        Unlike Nov. 14th its not open day at the kids school.

        See you there

        Jeff