anyone out there?

  • Robert R
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      I'm not sure whether something has changed with the way yahoo groups work or I accidently blocked the JIGG mails but for whatever reason I haven't seen anything from JIGG since the begining of the summer.

      Just checking to see if I'm talking to myself.

      Robert

      P.S. If I'm not talking to myself...well...then...hmmm...

      How you all doing?

      Robert

    • Gary Stevenson
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003