Re: [JIGG] Digest Number 860

  • Mike Jarosz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
      dude i wish actually i got support from ghq ww2 micro armour line. they said
      i may use their figs as long as i need to or untill i find a sculptor, never
      underestimate the power of over selling yourself.
      i do know a guy who made his own figs. warhammer 40 k actually.
      he took a space marine and got a mold of that marine made he then started to
      make his own, i guess it was the cheapest way, but the detail on them
      where crap, but he did produce alot of them he could make 10 marines for 4
      us dollars instead of spending 7-8 dollars for 2 figs.
      so did i sway you yet going to want to try my game out?