Re: KevCon presents Napoleon's Crown

  • kevin burns
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 1999
      Hi Robert,

      Actually a Canadian Victorian house in the countryside.
      We're about 90 minutes south of Tokyo.

      Kevin

      Robert R wrote:

      > From: "Robert R" <pusanrob@...>
      >
      > A Canadian Victorian House in Tokyo?
      >
      > I am impressed
      >
      > Robert

    • kevin burns
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 1999
        Dear Andrew,

        Thank you for the invitation! I would do it at the JIGG meet but there are
        some local gamers from near here coming to my place. We don't live in
        Tokyo. .
        I live about 90 minutes south of Tokyo on the Odakyu line.
        Rob Anderson lives in Shizuoka. Do you know Odawara? I live near
        there in a beautiful little town called Minami Ashigara Shi.
        It is famous for having the best water in Japan. Asahi will soon open a
        brewery
        near here.
        In a nutshell, if we all lived in Tokyo you'd see us
        at JIGG on the 14th of November. I'll definitely be there sometime.
        I recently went to the meet at Jeff Lewis' house.
        By the way, what kind of games do you like to play?
        How long have you been a member of JIGG?
        What do you do in Japan?
        If you are at all into strategy games or other historical simulation games
        (otherwise known as wargames),
        we should get together sometime, either here or I can come into Tokyo
        sometime.

        I own a small chain of English Schools called Kevin's English Schools
        I have begun to write and recently got my first article published in The
        Vancouver Sun.
        As well as raise two and soon three children, I am working on a historical
        simulation game
        about North American history.

        Hope you have a good turn out on the 14th!

        Kevin Burns
        Co-founder of JIGG
        President of The Historical Simulation Boardgamers Society of South Kanagawa

        (Boy that's long!)