Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay in Hyogo-ken seeking players

  • Colin Turner
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2002
      Our WFRP group, based in Hyogo-ken, is getting off the ground. There
      are four of us (2 can GM), and we're preparing for our second game
      later this month. If anyone else is interested, we'll probably meet
      in Kakogawa on Saturday the 23rd: just e-mail me at spiro51 @
      hotmail.com

      -Colin, co-GM
    • David Lee
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2002
        Hi Colin

        How far are you from Nara?

        I am interested but it depends on distance. I will be
        losing my internet connection for a few weeks, as I
        get upgraded to broadband. So I'll contact you after
        that.

        David

        http://uk.my.yahoo.com
      • Colin Turner
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 5, 2002
          >Hi Colin
          >How far are you from Nara?
          >I am interested but it depends on distance.

          To however long it takes for you to get to Kobe by train, add 20
          additional minutes to get further west to Higashi Kakogawa. I think we
          may be joined by someone from Takarazuka now and again, too.
          If we continue the eastward trend of recruitment, we might try to find
          play space further east.

          -Colin
        • David Lee
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 2, 2002
            --- Colin Turner <spiro51@...> wrote:
            <HR>
            Hi Collin

            It is David, I am finally back online, I would like to
            come to a game. I have some questions first,
            1) how often will you meet
            2) are you guys playing a prewritten campaign

            Actually that's about all for now, I am up for joining
            in. If you guys will take me

            David

            http://uk.my.yahoo.com
          • Colin Turner
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 2, 2002
              (send to group since it contains new general info)

              David Lee wrote:
              >I am finally back online, I would like to come to a game.
              >I have some questions first: 1) how often will you meet
              >2) are you guys playing a prewritten campaign

              Our continuing WFRP game meets less than once a month. We are now poised
              for our third game, expected to take place in January. We're not playing
              a published campaign - it's a strictly urban setting, and we try to make
              each meeting a self-contained plot arc.

              One reason for the infrequent meetings is that the WFRP game is just a
              sub-group of the Hyogo-ken Gamer's group, which plays boardgames as well.
              We have a mailing list on Yahoogroups that may be worth joining if you
              want to keep up with meetings - it's at
              www.groups.yahoo.com/group/hyogogamers/

              Colin