Gamer's Gathering is On Target for August 17th!!!

  • lyraenos
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 6 7:03 PM
      Greetings All,

      Sorry for the interruption in gaming...but I had TDY/Leave for the
      Month of June thru the beginning of July. Things should be shaping
      up to get things started again!

      Give me a call: 090-6107-5899 or 046-252-8099

      or email

      shade@... or James.Keller@...

      We should be doing some miniature games...but some casual Magic: The
      Gathering Players are welcome too (casual now...no death on the first
      turn buggers!).

      ;)

      Also, I've thinned out the MERP group I run...looking for possibly a
      5th person who is experienced in RPGs, likes a Character driven
      campaign and can play weekly (3-4 times a month would be great) on
      Saturdays.

      We've still got time for some BBQ's on gaming days!

      Ya'll take it easy,

      James

      PS>> I attended US Baltimore Games Day this year...I've got loadz of
      info on your favorite GW games...and I snagged the new Chaos Space
      Marine Daemon Prince! Come on down and check this beast out!
    • japanesesandman8
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 7 8:41 AM
        If I may ask... Where is the Gathering?

        And on an unrelated note....Is anyone going to the C3 Character
        convention on August 24th at Makahari Messe?
      • lyraenos
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 7 3:11 PM
          --- In JIGG@y..., "japanesesandman8" <japanesesandman8@h...> wrote:
          > If I may ask... Where is the Gathering?
          >
          > And on an unrelated note....Is anyone going to the C3 Character
          > convention on August 24th at Makahari Messe?

          Greetings! The Gathering will be held at Camp Zama...about 45
          minutes from Shinjuku on the Odakyu line. We're on the edge of
          Kanagawa...it's a short walk from the train station. It's a 'restart'
          sorta thing where we're gonna try to get back into the groove of
          things.

          About the C3 con...not going, we're getting started on the MERP
          campaign again and I've promised the guys. BTW, Anyone know when
          JAFCON is again?

          James
        • zombu
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 8 6:45 PM
            What's the C3 convention? I've never heard of such a thing.
            Daniel
          • japanesesandman8
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 9 6:28 AM
              --- In JIGG@y..., "zombu" <zombu@l...> wrote:
              > What's the C3 convention? I've never heard of such a thing.
              > Daniel
              Its a character convention specializing in Japanese anime/manga
              characters...It was kinda off topic for this group.