Re: New poll for JIGG

  • robertsvard
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 1, 2002
      Ah! Yes, sorry about that! I totally missed out on Oceania/Australia.
      I didn't bother with Antarctica, and Arabia goes into Asia (the rest
      of). So, all you happy people from Australia or New Zeeland or Tuvalu
      or Pitcairn get the freedom of choice! :) A little bit like a badly
      run session of Diplomacy ne. Sorry about the screw up, however, it is
      just a stupid little poll.

      The best things about polls is the way you can test the participation
      rate for different groups. When I check polls for different groups, I
      found that there are about 10% active members of any given group, on
      avarage. But you can see that on the postings list as well.

      Bye for now!

      Robert.
    • JIGG@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 28, 2002
        JIGG group:

        How do you feel about
        adventures/scenarios included in role-
        playing worldbooks/sourcebooks?

        o I never read them or use them. The space they take up could be used better.
        o They're too short or too basic to be of any use.
        o I read them to see how the system is applied to adventure design.
        o I read them for grins but never use them.
        o I use it if it's really good.
        o I always use them.
        o Don't care one way or the other.

        web site listed above.