Games in Tokyo? What about books?

  • tatsu_sargent
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2002
      Hi all, I am new to the Tokyo area, and am looking to get into some
      D&D/ShadowRun while here. Anyone know of any games going on?

      If not, I guess I'll set up a game, so if anyone is interested, give
      me an email.

      Finally, Delta managed to eat all my books, so I need a set (basic
      set, DMG, PHB, MManual, etc.). Anyone know a good place?

      Thanks for reading, I look forward to talking to all of you.

      -Joshua 'Tatsu' Sargent
      Tatsukun@...
    • Ryan Bigelow
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2002

        If you don't mind getting them illegally.  Then I'd say download them off Morpheus.  I mean, it's not like you haven't already paid for them.  If you do need hard copies, then the yellow Sub in shinjuku is the best place.

        BTW  I do like SR, and might be interested in a one-off or something.

        Ryan Bigelow
        Pirate of the Seas