Re: [JIGG] JIGG Members Headcount: Let the culling begin!

  • §tan
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
      > To date I have received 48 responses to my headcount request. Thanks to
      > everyone who responded. Your answers will help me build a nice d-base of
      > info.
      >
      > Mmm. However, there are 110+ names on the list so that means around 60
      have
      > not responded. I will give these 60 until next Monday to check in, and
      then
      > I'm going to cull 'em.

      Seriously, don't you think you it is too much... internet is meant to be
      free of use, mmh...
      Anyway, what do you want to know?
      I don't live in Japan but am in love with Tokyo (I do live in Lausanne,
      Switzerland)
      My gaming intersets are: Scales (Siroz Prod. http://www.siroz.com), Tigres
      Volants (http://www.tigres-volants.org/Presentation/English/index.html),
      Amber drpg, .....

      Is that OK ?
    • warhed@twics.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
        --- In JIGG@y..., "§tan" <stanislas.marquis@f...> wrote:

        > Anyway, what do you want to know?
        > I don't live in Japan but am in love with Tokyo (I do live in
        Lausanne,
        > Switzerland)
        > My gaming intersets are: Scales (Siroz Prod. http://www.siroz.com),
        Tigres
        > Volants (http://www.tigres-
        volants.org/Presentation/English/index.html),
        > Amber drpg, .....
        >
        > Is that OK ?

        That'll do it. You're safe now.

        Mike