Playtesters needed.

  • keith5256@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2001
      Hello guys,

      We are in the process of programming an online game called "Juravia".
      We are in need of people to playtest what we have already programmed.
      We promise that you will find all kinds of bugs!

      Juravia is a text based online game (MUD/MOO). You will need a MUD
      client to enter the game. Links to everything you will need and
      information about the game can be found in the "Bookmarks" section of
      this club. Please understand that we are still programming the game
      and much is needed to complete it.

      We also need to make sure that our server doesn't experience a lot of
      lag with players from other countries.

      So I would like to invite you to play Juravia Online. Make your
      character, buy a weapon, some armor and head into the sewers to kill
      Giant Rats and acid-throwing Creepers. Or if you are not the combat
      type you can hang around the White Rose Tavern and have an ale with
      Byrok the local town drunk.

      Many Thanks,
      Keith