Best online game store

  • Michael Montesa
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2001
      Just wondering if I can get some people's thoughts on the best online game
      stores out there (also one's to avoid if any).

      What I'm looking for are stores that:

      * Ship internationally (obviously)

      * Give good discounts

      * Have *a lot* of stuff

      * Good service

      Thanks in advance!

      Mike

      * - Welcome to Tokyo! A great place
      * to drink and smoke! -
      *
      * Mike Montesa
      * warhed@...
    • Rob & Hiroko Anderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2001
        Michael Montesa (warhed@...) wrote:

        >Just wondering if I can get some people's thoughts on the best online game
        >stores out there (also one's to avoid if any).

        I've used Boulder Games with success and found their prices pretty good,
        along with a decent selection. Then again, it's mostly war games, though.

        Rob