Re: LARP game on March 17th!

  • hebi33
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2013
      Hello gamers!

      Our last LARP game, The Dying Town, was good fun. A dozen players walked the market of Ardor and bought various items with their gold coins and gems. Some had drinks at the inn, others had their armor repaired at the forge. There was also a traveling peddler and a herbalist. At night, the town was attacked by a werewolf. Then, 3 dark clerics arrived, and accused the visiting players to be in league with evil creatures. A fight ensued...

      Next game, A Dark Celebration, is March 17th (Sunday), from 6:00 to 8:30 at castle Tintagel in mejiro, Tokyo.

      Join us for some fun Live-Action Role-Play!

      Details: PC: 2100 yen, NPC 1050.
      *You only need to read the rules on our website, and create your own character!
      *Medieval / Fantasy clothes are preferred, but we have some for rental, as well as latex weapons.

      For more info, check our website:

      www.castletintagel.com

      Dennis C. D.