RE: [JIGG] Closet space, part 2

  • Giovanni Allari
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 17 4:06 AM

      Citadel Chaos Dwarfs (nothing newer than Slaves to Darkness era)
      27 assorted Chaos Dwarfs, including the original Chaos Dwarf Renegades set.
      Mortar Team x2
      Bazooka team x2
      \4000 for the lot

      Space Marine �gChuck�h Rogue Trader era Dreadnought
      Modified with a chaingu-type weapon on the shoulder \2000

    • Giovanni Allari
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 17 4:08 AM
        Hi Josh,

        long time no hear from you!!

        I would be interested in the chaos dwarfs! I can too pay via pay pal or arrange pick up somewhere in town.

        Citadel Chaos Dwarfs (nothing newer than Slaves to Darkness era)
        27 assorted Chaos Dwarfs, including the original Chaos Dwarf Renegades set.
        Mortar Team x2
        Bazooka team x2
        \4000 for the lot
        __,_._,___
        Giovanni

      • Bruce McBain
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 17 7:28 AM
          I would definitely like the Necromunda Orlocks and the Adeptus Mechanicus sets:
          Necromunda Clan Orlock
          8 boxes of plastic gangers (40 total)
          10 metal gangers- 2 had heavy stubbers, but I didn�ft see the guns when I did the count
          \2000 for the lot

          40K Adeptus Mechanicus limited edition Skullsz set
          5 Admech tech priests
          1 tiny little scribe
          2 servitors (undercoated)
          \3000 for the lot

          I can pay any of the usual methods. Thanks much for posting this!

          Bruce McBain 090-3521-5366