JIGG Tokyo game day @ Ayase, 2/3/2013, 9:30 am

  • JIGG@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013
      Reminder from: JIGG Yahoo! Group

      Title: JIGG Tokyo game day @ Ayase

      Date: Sunday February 3, 2013
      Time: 9:30 am - 9:30 pm (GMT+00:00)
      Notes: This is our regular game day on the first Sunday of the month at Ayase.

      ### Attention!!! ###

      In order to meet always on the first weekend of the month, we might have to switch the meeting place from time to time. Regardless, it will always be in one of the two community centers around Ayase station ( A and B). Make sure you check where we are meeting each time in order to come to the right place.

      ### Attention!!! ###

      access map: This weekend we are meeting at A

      (click on the image for lager view)

      Admission:
      Adults: 300yen
      kids: free

      Free parking available for those of you that want to come by car and bring those heavy games!
      (Please let me know if you are coming by car)

      You can also find a list of games people are thinking to bring in the JIGG Tokyo guild page @ boardgamegeek
      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/151977/jigg-tokyo-game-day-ayase-february-3-2013
      Feel free to expand it with games you would like to bring and play. :)

      Check the JIGG Tokyo guild in BoardGameGeek for more details on future gamedays.

      http://boardgamegeek.com/guild/1103

      Anyone is welcome to join the guild. :)