Re: Help me clear some closet space

  • JoshuaW
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 19, 2013
      Well, that was quick. There is still a toolbox full of Star Wars minis up for grabs, though!

      --- In JIGG@yahoogroups.com, "JoshuaW" wrote:

      > I have a pile of games and miniatures that I will never, ever use. Maybe you can save them from being burned and/or recycled.
      >
      > Conquest of the Empire--gently used. \1000
      >
      > Space Hulk-- the new edition. All minis on sprue, all tiles and counters unpunched. \5000
      >
      > Star Wars miniatures-- I split a case with a dude who has since gone back to the US. I chose the speeder bike over the Wampa. I'll also throw in a Revenge of the Sith starter with Darth Maul. \3000
      >
      > Steve Jackson's Illuminati-- not the CCG version. Never been played, so everything is in the same state as when I got it at Yellow Submarine. \1000
      >
      > I'll eat the cost of shipping these anywhere in Japan. I exchange, I ask that you play any games that I send you. All of these items are jammed into a closet, so if you want more details let me know and I'll dig them out and look.
      >
      > Also, I have tons of OOP Citadel minis that I brought over with me for some reason. The oldest ones date back to Rogue Trader or WHFB 3rd edition. If there is any interest, I will compile a list of what I have.
      >
      > Thanks for reading this!
      >
      > Josh

    • Martin Killmann
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 19, 2013
        Josh,

        I'm happy to pick up the Star Wars stuff, and possibly some of the Citadel.

        Please advise of payment etc. I'm located in Tokyo, along Inokashira Line.

        Martin

        Jan 19, 2013 17:33、"JoshuaW" <masterninja66@...> のメッセージ: