Warhammer and Warhammer 40K

  • Kevin Burns
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2001
      The mystery of the disappearing websites has ended here are the links
      and I promise they won't go into the fog, I hope some of you will join
      ,play and post. We especially need knowledgeable posts and pictures
      of some of the beautiful miniatures you guys own. Boy some of you have
      some nice stuff! Here are the links:
      Warhammer Japan
      http://www.egroups.com/group/WarhammerJapan
      Warhammer 40K Japan