August JIGG!

  • Michael Montesa
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 1999
      Enterprising JIGG member Ken Primer has won the JIGG member of the month
      award by going through the rigamarole of finding us a place for our August
      meeting!

      In keeping with JIGG tradition, there will probably be a typhoon or
      earthquake on that day, And the trains will all stop. Then we'll see who
      the real die-hards are (ask us about the Great JIGG Typhoon back in '96)

      At any rate, Ken gets the heartfelt thanks of all JIGG members and the
      special prize of being about 5 minutes from the meeting space.

      So, as usual 12:30 at Toritsudaigaku station on the Toyoko line (about 5
      stops from Shibuya), Sunday, August 22nd!

      I've got a special one-shot rpg adventure I'm cooking up for this month's
      meet; in keeping with the summer heat and humidity driving us all insane, I
      think I've come up with a real doozy. You want a hint? OK; Viet Nam and
      Cthulhu...

      Never Get off the Boat

      Four players. No prisoners.

      ***************

      I need a some clarification on who wants a copy of the Sengoku RPG from
      GRG. If you've already responded, could you please give me another shout?
      Sorry. If you are interested in a copy of this new rpg, available here to
      JIGG members at 50% off the the listed price of $30, then please respond to
      my personal e-mail address.

      If you're interested in the game check it out.

      http://members.aol.com/goldrushg/rpg/sengoku/sengoku.htm

      I'll have to close out orders this Friday, so get hot!

      Mike

      * - Welcome to Tokyo! A great place
      * to drink and smoke! -
      *
      * warhed@...
    • ft203004@xxxxxx.xx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 1999
        >I've got a special one-shot rpg adventure I'm cooking up for this month's
        >meet; in keeping with the summer heat and humidity driving us all insane, I
        >think I've come up with a real doozy. You want a hint? OK; Viet Nam and
        >Cthulhu...

        Mike, you must save me a spot on that game.

        Jay
        There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

        Dave Barry, _Twenty-five Things I have Learned in Fifty Years_