Re: Moving Sale! Board games!

  • mokanogaijin
    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 1, 2012
      > That said, I will go to the next game day in Ayase on Feb 5th after work, which will be around 7 pm.

      I won't be there too much later than that (depends on what I'm playing).

      --- In JIGG@yahoogroups.com, hartono_kid <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Hi Yannis! Thanks for the info! I definitely want to get together play some games with you guys.
      >

      > Dear Goran, risingsunandson and Robert,
      >
      > That said, I will go to the next game day in Ayase on Feb 5th after work, which will be around 7 pm. I might not be able to stay long but I can at least hand you your purchases and watch for a while.
      >
      > So it would be great if you can reply and tell me if you're coming to pick up the games.
      >
      > Iwan
      >
      > --- In JIGG@yahoogroups.com, "tsondaboy" <johnpanayotopoulos@> wrote:
      > >
      > > If you change your profile options to receive mail announcements from the group, you will get mail notifications about the coming game days!
      > >
      > > You can also find out more if you check the calendar here in the yahoo groups, or check the JIGG Tokyo guild in BGG!
      > >
      > > http://boardgamegeek.com/guild/1103
      > >

      > > Since you have an BGG account join the guild!
      > >

      > > Also we have a meetup page too
      > >
      > > http://www.meetup.com/Japan-International-Gamers-Guild-Tokyo/
      > >

      > > And a blog page under construction
      > >
      > > http://jiggtokyo.blogspot.com/
      > >

      > > Cheers
      > > Yannis
      > >
      > > --- In JIGG@yahoogroups.com, hartono_kid <no_reply@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi all!!
      > > >
      > > > Thank you for the message. Since quite a few people are interested I think I'll go to Castle Tintagel. It's in Mejiro is it? When is JIGG day? If you can give me more info we can set up a time to meet.
      > > >
      > > > And maybe we can play some games. Sadly, I work weekends and my days off are Thursdays and Fridays. Tell me if you want to bring any of my games. My boardgamegeek name is melchior28. Check out my collection!
      > > >
      > > > Thanks!

    • hartono_kid
      Message 2 of 21 , Feb 5, 2012
        Hi all!

        Thanks for having me at the game day today. It's the most fun I've had for some time! Hopefully I can go to Mejiro Game Day too!

        That said, I'm updating my for sale list, and there is an addition too!

        > Gosu = 2000 yen
        > - Opened, sleeved, excellent condition
        > Quick Magic like card game with goblins. Attractive art.

        Thunderstone = 2000 yen
        - Opened, sleeved, excellent condition, promo cards.
        > Somehow forgot to include this. Get it while it's hot.

      • CNShields
        Message 3 of 21 , Feb 5, 2012
          Hi,

          I'll hold off scheduling a time to go to Shinjuku for Tikal until I know if you will be at Mejiro, if that's all right.

          Thanks

          --- In JIGG@yahoogroups.com, hartono_kid <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > Hi all!
          >
          > Thanks for having me at the game day today. It's the most fun I've had for some time! Hopefully I can go to Mejiro Game Day too!
          >
          > That said, I'm updating my for sale list, and there is an addition too!
          > >
          > > Gosu = 2000 yen
          > > - Opened, sleeved, excellent condition
          > > Quick Magic like card game with goblins. Attractive art.
          > >
          > Thunderstone = 2000 yen
          > - Opened, sleeved, excellent condition, promo cards.
          > > Somehow forgot to include this. Get it while it's hot.

        • tsondaboy
          Message 4 of 21 , Feb 6, 2012
            Good to have you with us Iwan!

            See you at mejiro for some more gaming.
            Do you always work on weekends?

            Message 5 of 21 , Feb 6, 2012
              Sadly yes... I'll try to talk to my boss to give me my day off on weekends or let me work half day.

              Message 6 of 21 , Feb 6, 2012
                Sure Corey!
                Btw, Mejiro = Setagaya??

                Iwan

                --- In JIGG@yahoogroups.com, "CNShields" <risingsunandson@...> wrote:

                > Hi,
                >
                > I'll hold off scheduling a time to go to Shinjuku for Tikal until I know if you will be at Mejiro, if that's all right.
                >
                > Thanks
                >
                > --- In JIGG@yahoogroups.com, hartono_kid <no_reply@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hi all!
                > >
                > > Thanks for having me at the game day today. It's the most fun I've had for some time! Hopefully I can go to Mejiro Game Day too!
                > >
                > > That said, I'm updating my for sale list, and there is an addition too!
                > > >
                > > > Gosu = 2000 yen
                > > > - Opened, sleeved, excellent condition
                > > > Quick Magic like card game with goblins. Attractive art.
                > > >
                > > Thunderstone = 2000 yen
                > > - Opened, sleeved, excellent condition, promo cards.
                > > > Somehow forgot to include this. Get it while it's hot.

              • Yannis Panayotopoulos
                Message 7 of 21 , Feb 6, 2012
                  Nope

                  Majiro is this:
                  http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/108283/jigg-tokyo-game-day-mejiro-february-19-2012
                  Setagaya is this:
                  http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/85636/jigg-tokyo-games-day-setagaya-february-12-2012

                  Mejiro is the oldest game day we have, it has been running for a few years.
                  We just started the Setagaya day, but it looks really promising.
                  By the way, we usually have only till 18:30 at Mejiro so you might not be able to join after work like yesterday at Ayase.
                  Setagaya is till 21:00 like Ayase. :)

                  Message 8 of 21 , Feb 7, 2012
                    Aww shucks.
                    Not this week folks. Have another appointment.
                    Hopefully I can join you on the next Setagaya then...

                    Message 9 of 21 , Feb 19, 2012
                      Update on the goods and prices!

                      Gosu = 1500 yen
                      - Opened, sleeved, excellent condition
                      Quick Magic like card game with goblins. Attractive art.

                      Thunderstone = 1500 yen
                      - Opened, sleeved, excellent condition, promo cards.

                      Jaipur = 1000 yen
                      - Opened, barely played, excellent condition, sleeved.

                      Cheers!
                    • CNShields
                      Message 10 of 21 , Feb 20, 2012
                        Bah! This is what I get for waiting so long to meet with you to get the other game I purchased--another one to buy with no reason to pass it up. If no one else has claimed it, I'll take this one, too. Thanks!

                        --- In JIGG@yahoogroups.com, hartono_kid <no_reply@...> wrote:

                        > Update on the goods and prices!

                        > Gosu = 1500 yen
                        > - Opened, sleeved, excellent condition
                        > Quick Magic like card game with goblins. Attractive art.
                        >
                        > Thunderstone = 1500 yen
                        > - Opened, sleeved, excellent condition, promo cards.
                        >
                        > Jaipur = 1000 yen
                        > - Opened, barely played, excellent condition, sleeved.
                        > > >

                        > Cheers!

                      • hartono_kid
                        Message 11 of 21 , Feb 21, 2012