Feng Shui: Start with a BANG!

  • Michael Montesa
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2000
      Just finished #1 of 3 Feng Shui adventures with Cameron, Ryan, and Will the
      other day. What can I say except that it was a BLAST (literally and
      figuratively). Blazing guns, punks mowed down like wheat, exploding
      helicopters, cool stunts...the Feng Shui game plays as advertised, thanks
      in no small part to the players who really got into it and pulled off some
      fantastic moves!

      So thanks again guys! We'll be getting together for Part 2 after the New
      Year so stay tuned!

      Mike

      p.s: I liked Cam's idea about the movie poster so much I'm going to do one
      myself. Let me know what scene you'd like to see with your character on the
      poster!

      * - Welcome to Tokyo! A great place
      * to drink and smoke! -
      *
      * Mike Montesa
      * warhed@...
    • Ryan Bigelow
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2000
        The scene I liked the most was when I was sliding under the mooks smg fire
        to crash through the glass railing and plung 20 feet to the next level in
        the glass exhibition hall pursuing "Big Neck" so that he wouldn't escape.
        And while I was doing that, Will was mowing down the mooks sliding on his
        back down the smooth steel railing inbetween escalators. Cam was dodging
        HMG fire and shooting the gunner with double pistol fury in his helicoptor
        from 50 feet away on the roof of the convention building. That would make a
        pretty cool poster don't you think?

        Side note: Feng Shui kicks ass!

        Ryan

        P.S. :Mind you, the money exchange scene where we were given a box of
        tampons insted of cash "For the bullet holes" was pretty cool as well. :)