JIGG Tokyo game day @ Ayase, 12/4/2011, 10:00 am

  • JIGG@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2011
      Reminder from: JIGG Yahoo! Group

      Title: JIGG Tokyo game day @ Ayase

      Date: Sunday December 4, 2011
      Time: 10:00 am - 9:30 pm
      Notes: The venue takes place on the first Sunday of the month, so that we have a JIGG Tokyo game day going on every other weekend.

      ### Attention!!! ###

      In order to meet always on the second weekend of the month, we might have to switch the meeting place from time to time. Regardless, it will always be in one of the two community centers around Ayase station ( A and B). Make sure you check where we are meeting each time in order to come to the right place.

      ### Attention!!! ###

      access map: This weekend we are meeting at A !

      (click on the image for lager view)

      Admission:
      Adults: 300yen
      kids: free

      Free parking available for those of you that want to come by car and bring those heavy games!

      You can also find a list of games people are thinking to bring in the JIGG Tokyo guild page @ boardgamegeek

      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/74612/jigg-tokyo-game-day-ayase-december-4-2011

      Feel free to expand it with games you would like to bring and play. :)

      Check the JIGG Tokyo guild in BoardGameGeek for more details on future gamedays.

      http://boardgamegeek.com/guild/1103

      Anyone is welcome to join the guild. :)