JIGG Tokyo game day @ Ayase, 10/9/2011, 10:00 am

  • JIGG@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2011
      Reminder from: JIGG Yahoo! Group

      Title: JIGG Tokyo game day @ Ayase

      Date: Sunday October 9, 2011
      Time: 10:00 am - 9:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Sunday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: East Ayase citizens center 3rd floor
      Notes: Date and time: October 9, 2011 from 10:00 ~ 21:30

      The venue takes place 2 weeks after the Tintagel day, so that we have a JIGG Tokyo game day going on every other weekend.

      ### Attention!!! ###

      In order to meet always on the second weekend of the month, we might have to switch the meeting place from time to time. Regardless, it will always be in one of the two community centers around Ayase station ( A and B). Make sure you check where we are meeting each time in order to come to the right place.

      ### Attention!!! ###

      We meet at a different place than last time!

      Place: East Ayase citizens center 3rd floor

      access map: This weekend we are meeting at A!

      (click on the image for lager view)

      Admission:
      Adults: 300yen
      kids: free

      Free parking available for those of you that want to come by car and bring those heavy games!

      You can also find a list of games people are thinking to bring in the JIGG Tokyo guild page @ boardgamegeek

      http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/70982/jigg-tokyo-game-day-ayase-september-11-2011

      Feel free to expand it with games you would like to bring and play. :)

      Check the JIGG Tokyo guild in BoardGameGeek for more details on future gamedays.

      http://boardgamegeek.com/guild/1103

      Anyone is welcome to join the guild. :)

    • tsondaboy
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2011
        The link for the geeklist for this month is wrong in the notification mail.

        Here is the correct one:
        http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/72150/jigg-tokyo-game-day-ayase-october-9-2011

        sorry for that. :(
      • JIGG@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 7, 2011

          Date: Sunday October 9, 2011
          Time: 10:00 am - 9:30 pm
          Location: East Ayase citizens center 3rd floor
          Notes: The venue takes place 2 weeks after the Tintagel day, so that we have a JIGG Tokyo game day going on every other weekend.