Hey everyone o/

  • hexaflexed
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2011
      I think the title gives it away a little: this is just to say hello to everyone and introduce myself a bit. My name is Hector Mackenzie, I'm 23 and living in Hibarigaoka since the 16th (so I was around for the last game day but I didn't know it, argh!) I've played D&D, M:TG, V:TA, most of the GW games, Settlers of Catan, Carcasonne, Shogi, Go (etc etc.) and I did (video) Games Design for my BSc back in Britain.

      So... if I can come and play some games with all of you then that would be great? :D

      Not really sure what else to put. I intend to stay here for a year (working holiday visa) but that of course depends on getting a job at some point, but I think I should be ok on that front. So thinking positively, here's to a year (or more) of Tokyo gaming n' such! o/

      (Why am I overusing parentheses so much today??)
    • tsondaboy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2011
        Hi Hector, welcome to Japan!

        You are in the right place looking for gamers, we play at least a month.
        You can see what's happening through our the forums of the JIGG Tokyo guild
        http://boardgamegeek.com/guild/1103

        and also through our meet up page
        http://www.meetup.com/Japan-International-Gamers-Guild-Tokyo/

        see you at the next meeting