New Gamer Living in Chiba.

  • Christopher Carroll
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2011
      Salutations, fellow gamers. I'm currently residing in Chiba. Been living in Japan for about two years now, but I'm only 24.

      What I'm really interested in finding are some Dungeons & Dragons groups that run games in Chiba [or possibly Tokyo]. I have lots of experience playing 3.5, but I'd honestly like to try out 4.0. I enjoy roleplaying and creating unique characters, such as Half-Orc Clerics and Tengu Barbarians.

      Also, I had bit of a non-game related request: does anybody know of any anime or manga groups similar to this one? Once again, I'd like to find something in Chiba, but I can also settle for somewhere like Tokyo, namely Akihabara or the like.

      Thanks ahead of time, and I look forward to associating with you!