Re: World of Warcraft TCG

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1, 2010
      What time?

      --- In JIGG@yahoogroups.com, "Gary Stevenson (ESS)" <gary@...> wrote:

      > Sunday October 3rd in Daydream Tabletalk Cafe in kanda.
      > 2500 yen includes a class starter deck.
      >
      > Lots of prizes including playmats, free cards, boosters, extended art
      > cards and even new foil EA cards.
      >
      > Come give it a try and have some fun!!!

    • Gary Stevenson (ESS)
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 1, 2010
        12pm - 6pm.
        Map for daydream is also available at

        Facebook page: world of Warcraft in japan

        Hope to see you tomorrow.

        If you struggle to ind the place, I will send my phone number seperately.

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 1, 2010
          Hi Gary,

          I hope to be able to make it. I've not played WoW TCG, but figure it ought to be fun.

          I've not been able to find the map that you mention on the facebook page. If you have time, please point it out to me.

          Thanks,
          Mike Wise

          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 1, 2010

            Try this link. If not I will sort later when I get home.

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 1, 2010
              Great! That'll work.

              Thanks

              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 3, 2010
                Many thanks to Gary, Scott and friends for a great introduction to WoWTCG!
              • Gary Stevenson (ESS)
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 3, 2010
                  You are welcome mate.
                  Next up probably 17th in akihabara and the November 7th back at dydream.

                  Come have fun!!!

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 21, 2011
                    Hey guys and gals,
                    February battleground is planned for 27th February at role & roll in Akihabara. Www.arclight.co.jp/r_r_s/

                    Planning a really easy to understand and play session designed specifically for newcomers.

                    1000 yen for cards and attendance and planned from 1pm - 6pm.

                    It will be an officially sanctioned event, with play mats and Gould cards up for grabs on the day!!!

                    If you have any questions please mail me or visit facebook page World of Warcraft in Japan!

                    I know this clashes with the other game day and will maybe try and change this for april onwards if anyone pings me to let me know this could be fun to attend too.

                    Cheers guys and hope to see you!
                    Gary