Re: [JIGG] September 5th (Sunday)

  • Patrick Runyan
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 1, 2010
      I can still make it.  Might be a bit hung over but i can make it.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 31, 2010, at 22:06, Goran Topic <amadan@...> wrote:

      2010/8/30 Jason White <gilalion@...>
      > Is anyone interested in coming over to our house (Jason and Karyn's)
      > on September 5th?

      Still out on the business trip - otherwise I'd love to.

      --
      cargo pinto
      tubby boom box

    • Adam Theriault
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 14, 2011
        Hope everyone is safe after the havoc of the past few days!

        Adam
      • giovanni allari
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 14, 2011
          Thank you Adam,

          I guess people in Tokyo where fine, I hope for the best for anyone up north.

          Giovanni

          Check The West Tokyo Wargamers Official BLOG:
          http://westtokyowargamers.blogspot.com/
          You can find information on who we are, how to get to our events and a lot of photos.
          -If you wish not to receive this e mail any more please send a message and I will take you off the contact list-

          To: JIGG@yahoogroups.com
          From: adamt@...
          Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 17:55:12 +0900
          Subject: [JIGG] Off topic... but

          Hope everyone is safe after the havoc of the past few days!

          Adam

        • 高宮 祐二
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 14, 2011
            Hello Adam,

            This is Yuji. Thank you for your kind post.
            I still have Undiscovered copy.
            Will you have any plan to do with it?

            Hope you are doing fine as well.

            Yujith-Ihrno