Meetings?

  • welford
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2010
      Are there meetings planned for this month?
      Mejiro on the 26th?
      Seksei Sakuragaoka some time?

      Cheers,
      ATW
    • Nick Schutgens
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2010
        Yes, of course there will be the monthly gameday in Mejiro on Sunday April 25 (!),

        bye,
        Nick

        To: JIGG@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2010
          Hi All

          In Seiseki Sakura Gaoka we are meeting on the 25th!

          World war 2 game, participation ancient game and twilight struggle so far, may be some 40K.

          if anyone wants to come please lemme know.

          Giovanni

          To: JIGG@yahoogroups.com
          From: welford@...
          Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 16:22:59 +0900

          Are there meetings planned for this month?
          Mejiro on the 26th?
          Seksei Sakuragaoka some time?

          Cheers,
          ATW

          Hotmail: posta elettronica con funzioni avanzate e gratuita, con la protezione Microsoft. Provalo subito.