Re: [JIGG] Sayonara Sale - RPGs and Board Games

  • Refik Cosic
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 1, 2010
      I am very sad to hear you are departing the borders of this country.  If Ryan and Mike could do it then anyone can, right.  Although I only got to play with you a few times I really enjoyed the experience.  I also miss the godzilla podcasts.  Here are the books I am interested in.  When are you leaving so that we can arrange a time to meet?

      Hunter: the Reckoning Corebook (hardcover) - 400
      Player's guide (hardcover) - 400
      The Walking Dead - 200
      The Infernal - 200
      Fall from Grace - 200
      Creed book: Wayward - 200
      Vampire the Masquerade Revised edition Corebook (hardcover) - 400
      Storyteller' s handbook (hardcover) - 400
      Guide to the Anarchs (hardcover) - 400
      Guide to the Camarilla and Guide to the Sabbat (deluxe hardcover limited
      editions with both volumes housed in a single slipcase) - 1000
      Storyteller' s companion (screen plus book) - 200
      A world of darkness - 2nd edition - 200
      Children of the night - 200
      Blood magic: secrets of thaumaturgy - 200
      Blood sacrifice: the thaumaturgy companion - 200
      The gilded cage - 200
      Sins of the blood - 200
      Midnight siege - 200
      Giovanni Chronicles 1 - 200
      Giovanni Chronicles 2 - 200
      Giovanni Chronicles 3 - 200
      Giovanni Chronicles 4 - 200
      New York by night - 200
      Mexico city by night - 200
      Time of thin blood - 200
      Nights of prophecy - 200
      Lair of the hidden - 200
      The red sign - 200
      The kindred most wanted - 200
      Victorian Age Vampire - (hardcover) - 400
      Kindred of the East corebook (hardcover) - 400
      Kindred of the east companion - 200
      The thousand hells - 200
      Dharma book: thousand whispers - 200

      Refik

        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 2, 2010
          So we've put in our bid. Where can we meet to get the books?
          Jason
        • Sisyphus
          Message 4 of 18 , Feb 2, 2010
            Hmmm... I'm getting a failure and account disabled from Yahoo. Not good....

            Sisyphus

            On Feb 2, 2010, at 11:07 PM, Jason White wrote:

            > So we've put in our bid. Where can we meet to get the books?
            > Jason

          • Jason White
            Message 5 of 18 , Feb 2, 2010
              Uh-oh. That's definitely Not Good. Does anyone have another way of
              contacting Cameron?

              On 2/2/10, Sisyphus <sisyphus291@...> wrote:
              > Hmmm... I'm getting a failure and account disabled from Yahoo. Not good....
              >

              > Sisyphus
              >

              > On Feb 2, 2010, at 11:07 PM, Jason White wrote:
              >
              >> So we've put in our bid. Where can we meet to get the books?
              >> Jason

              Use every man after his desert, and who shall 'scape whipping?
            • Cameron
              Message 6 of 18 , Feb 2, 2010
                Hi Darren,

                Don't worry, I'm still here!

                Send me an email directly at: dancing.gimp@...

                We'll make a plan to meet up - I've got you down for the Avalon Hill stuff, and the Star Wars RPG.

                Cheers!
                Cam.

                --- In JIGG@yahoogroups.com, Sisyphus <sisyphus291@...> wrote:

                > Hmmm... I'm getting a failure and account disabled from Yahoo. Not good....
                >

                > Sisyphus
                >

                > On Feb 2, 2010, at 11:07 PM, Jason White wrote:
                >
                > > So we've put in our bid. Where can we meet to get the books?
                > > Jason

              • Cameron
                Message 7 of 18 , Feb 2, 2010
                  > > How should I get the money to you? And how do you want to get the books to me? I live in Saitama-city.

                  It's probably best to make a plan to meet up in person once or twice (because it is a lot of books!). How long would it take you to get to, say, Ikebukuro from Saitama-city?

                  Cheers,
                  Cam.
                • Cameron
                  Message 8 of 18 , Feb 2, 2010
                    Hi Balazs,

                    Ah, sorry dude, shipping and money transfers and stuff is a bit of a pain in the neck for me ...

                    Sorry!
                    Cam.

                    Message 9 of 18 , Feb 2, 2010
                      Hi Refik!

                      Yeah, the decision to leave has been a tough one to make - I'm *really* going to miss this place, and all the awesome people I've meet and gamed with here! I remember playing The Mountain Witch and Shab-Al-Hiri-Roach with you - good times! :-)

                      I'm leaving my current house and moving into a guest house at the end of February, so let's meet up during this month. Actually, we'll need to meet a couple of times - that's a whole lotta books there!

                      (Nice choice on the Hunter stuff, by the way. I really liked that game.)

                      I've updated my email address for the group, but here it is: dancing.gimp@...

                      Drop me a line, and we'll work out a plan.

                      Cheers!
                      Cam.

                      Message 10 of 18 , Feb 2, 2010
                        Hi Karl,

                        Cool, I'm based in Tokyo too, so arranging to meet up should be easy. Drop me a line, and we'll work out a plan to meet up this month.

                        A few of the games you're interested have already been spoken for by others. So, from your list, here's what I've got you marked down for:

                        Message 11 of 18 , Feb 2, 2010
                          Hi Karyn/Jason,

                          Just to be clear, with these three items, are you talking about the Vampire Storyteller's Companion, the Vampire Storyteller's Handbook, and the Hunter Storyteller's Companion?

                          Message 12 of 18 , Feb 2, 2010
                            On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 7:05 PM, Cameron <dancing.gimp@...> wrote:

                            Hi Karyn/Jason,

                            Just to be clear, with these three items, are you talking about the Vampire Storyteller's Companion, the Vampire Storyteller's Handbook, and the Hunter Storyteller's Companion?

                            > Storyteller's companion (screen plus book) - 200
                            > Storyteller's handbook (hardcover) - 400
                            > Storyteller's companion (screen plus book) - 200
                            _,_._,___

                            Hi!
                            Actually, we meant the Vampire Storyteller's Companion, Vampire Storyteller's Handbook, and the DA Storyteller's Companion (and the other DA stuff). We didn't mean to ask for the Hunter Storyteller's Companion.

                            Thanks!
                            Jason and Karyn

                            --
                            Use every man after his desert, and who shall 'scape whipping?