Re: [JIGG] Feng Shui players SET

  • Regina Glei
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1 5:57 PM
      HI Michael,

      before we fix everything let me ask a few questions.
      You want to play in Gyotoku, right? I think that's pretty far from my
      home... how often do you want to play??? Every week? Because that would be too
      much for me considering the distance. Please let me know your frequency
      schedule.
      Thanks in advance
      Regina

    • Michael Montesa
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2 7:19 AM
        >HI Michael,

        Please, call me Mike! :-)

        >before we fix everything let me ask a few questions.
        >You want to play in Gyotoku, right?

        If I can clear it with my wife, yes. I have a nice big table and chairs.
        But, anywhere else is fine.

        >I think that's pretty far from my
        >home...

        Probably. Where do you live?

        >how often do you want to play??? Every week? Because that would be too
        >much for me considering the distance. Please let me know your frequency
        >schedule.

        Every week? I haven't played *any* game every week since, oh, 1990...
        Seriously I don't have nearly as much time as I would like. That's why I
        now use the 3 adventure format for my campaigns.

        Once we start, we will play, at best, once a month. Trying to organize
        everyone's schedules, including my own, so that we can all be at the same
        place and at the same time ona Sunday, is almost like herding cats. I have
        run several campaigns here, and in my experience, once a month seems to be
        the norm. I know there are some guys who run every week but I think they
        are a) single or b) not working.

        Ah, sorry to gripe! We will be playing about once a month. And thanks for
        your interest!

        Mike

        * - Welcome to Tokyo! A great place
        * to drink and smoke! -
        *
        * Mike Montesa
        * warhed@...
      • Regina Glei
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2 5:52 PM
          HI Mike,

          Ah, once a month sounds good! So count me in wherever it is! (laugh)
          I live in Setagaya-ku by the way...
          I cannot check my email now till next Monday due to business trip...
          See ya!
          Regina