11574Re: [JIGG] JIGG Tokyo game day @ Ayase, 3/2/2014, 10:00 am

  • Yannis
    Mar 1, 2014
      Sorry for any inconvenience Alex. Hardly anyone uses this mailing list any more and I forgot to change the date. We mostly use meetup BGG and Facebook lately.

      The information on BGG and Meetup is always accurate and meetup also sends notification emails once a week.

      Again sorry for any inconvenience, I hope to see you soon in one of our game days!
      Yannis

      On 2014/03/02, at 10:26, Alex Boyd <alex.david.boyd@...> wrote:

      Hi guys,

      If you're going to change the date of the game day, can I ask that you update the notification, or at least send a message?

      BGG doesn't send emails when things change, it seems.

      Cheers,
      Alex.

      iPhoneから送信

      2014/03/01 19:00、JIGG@yahoogroups.com のメッセージ:

      Reminder from: JIGG Yahoo Group

      Title: JIGG Tokyo game day @ Ayase

      Date: Sunday March 2, 2014
      Time: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
      Notes: This is our regular game day on the first Sunday of the month at Ayase.

      There is always a chance we meet at a different place each time so please check the JIGG Tokyo guild in BoardGameGeek for more details.

      http://boardgamegeek.com/guild/1103

      Anyone is welcome to join the guild. :)

      Privacy | Terms

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic