Blackstone River Theatre, March 8th

  • Ron Mura
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2002
      Here's what Jack and Band played Saturday night in Cumberland, R.I.
      The band was Tom Duval on lead acoustic guitar and Mike
      Laureanno on bass, with both on harmony vocals. Asterisks indicate
      songs that were also played Feb. 2 in at the Marstons Mills show
      (http://jackhardy.com/jh020202.html).

      These guys play great together. I believe they'll be together again
      at the Passim show in Cambridge on March 24th, for those who can get
      to eastern Mass.

      First set:
      1. The Moon Is Full *
      2. If I Ever Pass This Way Again
      3. Willie Goggin's Hat
      4. Síle na gCíoch [Sheila] *
      5. St. Clare
      6. Kitty's in the Shoeshine Box *
      7. Double-edged Sword
      8. Autumn *
      9. Angeles Rosa (new)
      10. The Passing
      11. Síar ón nDaingean [West of Dingle]
      12. Pardners *

      Second set:
      13. The Zephyr
      14. Whom Do You Love? *
      15. Ground Zero *
      16. The Boney Bailiff *
      17. Eclipse
      18. Death in Texas (Blue Margaritas)
      19. Singer's Lament * ("So long, so long...")
      20. Blackberry Pie *
      21. Uley Mill Song *
      22. Sending Home the Slates *
      23. Down and Dirty *