No activity in last 7 days
A small handful of us went Christmas caroling on Friday, December 21 in 4 degree temperatures. Afterwards, we went to Glacier Valley Baptist Church for cookies, cocoa, games and a bouncy house. Fun! Thanks to Sharon Hatch for organizing the event!
- Jun 29, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.