Brief JGSS Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2007

       Allan Bonderoff Now at Kaiser

      Our treasurer, Allan Bonderoff, has been transferred from the UCD Medical Center to Kaiser Hospital on Morse Avenue .  He is in room 4015a and can have visitors from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.  He is alert though somewhat tired.

      Cards can be sent him c/o Kaiser Hospital ,  2025 Morse Avenue , Sacramento , CA 95825-2115 .  On behalf of all our members, we wish him the best for a speedy recovery.

      Next Meeting -- Sunday, February 11, 10 a.m.

      It's not too early to start thinking about what you'll share at our February meeting, "Family Treasures from the Attic."  Dust off that family heirloom, special photo or document and come and share its story with us.